I've tried several ways but couldn't find a relyable way to find the IPFS url for a CNFT.io asset. I tried to find the policy id in https://pool.pm/tokens and in https://cardanoscan.io/. In the latter one I can find the policy id but not the right asset / token and even when I find it by manually searching for it, then I don't find the metadata for it that contains the IPFS URL. Is there a relyable way to find it?
Not sure if this is what you want to know.
For every asset on CNFT.io, there are three dots at the top right side.
- Click on Cardanoscan option
- It'll open cardanoscan with your token, i.e. https://cardanoscan.io/token/dcb16550b3831a9c675b5bd827ad0ffced2dc0310b0d839c5c1dcd5e.CuteDudes3472
- Go to Mint Transactions tab and click on the transaction.
- It'll open the transaction in cardanoscan, i.e. https://cardanoscan.io/transaction/35c1c8fb3da4a6a23476b2d05288ae2314468b92e4fb6c87e8801590689f85e7?tab=tokenmint
- Go to Metadata tab and click on label 721
- There should be displayed the metadata of the NFT, including URL to the image or files.