What resources should you use to learn native script and in what order should you use them in?
You can find fairly extensive documentation on Cardano Native Script (aka Simple Script) here.
In short, you can define a JSON object with a simple set of rules known as scripts to validate operations around:
- Payment (e.g. spending unspent transaction outputs, i.e. UTxOs at a payment address)
- Staking (e.g. withdrawing rewards at a stake/reward address and delegation)
- Minting (e.g. minting and burning of native assets under a policy)
Each script has a
type defining different combinations of scripts required to validate an operation:
- sig a signature witness of a key
- after a point in time
- before a point in time
- atLeast M of N nested scripts
- any of N nested scripts
- all of N nested scripts
Given these script types, you can have fairly complex nested validation rules and order does not make a difference within the nested scripts.