I am conducting some research on Cardano and would like to know if there's any historic and real-time information (on daily basis or more granular) for the below area in json or csv format:
(1) Number of wallet addresses (total unique address and active address)
Note: Active address means addresses that made one or more on-chain transaction(s) on a given day.
(2) Daily transaction value (in ADA and USD value)
(3) Daily number of transaction
(4) Total value staked/locked (TVL)
(5) Number of Dapps built on the blockchain
(6) Transaction fees.
(7) Number of stake pool operators
(8) Average staking return (annualized %)
(9) Block time (s) and transaction per seconds (tps)
I figured it'll be nice to have all the above metrics listed on a website so we can track the status easily. Appreciate if you can share with me if you have the sources for anyone of the above metrics. Thank you in advance.