From here https://docs.cardano.org/learn/cardano-addresses I know that there are 4 types of addresses:
- base addresses
- pointer addresses
- enterprise addresses
- reward account addresses
For my understanding, I think
- base addresses is for sending/receiving funds
- reward account addresses is for receiving rewards when you delegate to a pool
I have 3 questions
What is the meaning of pointer and enterprise addresses. When and where we use it?
Am I right that
- (0), (1) are stake addresses, (2),(3) are base addresses?
- (4) and (5) are pointer addresses and (6), (7) are enterprise addresses?
- PaymentKeyHash means the hash of payment key? So, What is the meaning of ScriptHash?
There is a lot of terms which are not clear to me. Any hints from you will help me a lot. Thanks very much.